Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blogger has informed me that it will no longer allow sexually explicit material.  So I will be shutting down my Blog in March.  I've had a lot of fun sharing myself with all of you.  And I hope that you all have been able to take something away from it also. 

I will most likely set the Blog to private rather than delete it.  But I will not be adding any more content to it.

Thank you everyone for taking time out of your day to come see my little project.

If you wish to keep up with my mischief, then come follow me on my other sites.  


Biggest Kisses to all of you. 

Sincerely,
Shawna

4 comments:

  1. please read Google/Blogger's updated policy that was revised yesterday. You may change your mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that information Alexis! I'll look into it.

      Delete
    2. I love you here or any of your other sites.

      Delete