Friday, September 7, 2012

Chastity


As of right now I have 18 days of Chastity left.  But that number is ever evolving.  I have several different determining factors that change the number on a daily basis.  For example, if I post a picture and I get Liked.  I get one more day.   And two days for reblogged.  I also get more days on followers and page views...

Being in Chastity is a challenge.  But for me there are ways to have some fun.  I've had two releases this week while still being in Chastity.  Here is a glimpse of what that looked like.

Earlier this week I was playing tie up games with myself.  The scenario went like this.  I was wearing my chastity and a plug in my buns.  I had on a corset, and my big giant boobs.  I'm a DD with those on.  My legs were cinched with 5 belts.  I had on my high heels too.  

I had been practicing deep throating on a dildo.  It's harder than it looks.  After my throat had enough, and my eyes were watering.  I decided to play a game.  Since my legs were already locked down.  I put on a tight restrictive neck collar.  A huge squishy gag.  And some blue goggles.  (I love eye wear.)  I threw the handcuff keys to the other side of the room. Then I got to the floor, and secured the handcuffs behind my back.  

It may not sound like much.  But I was tied up pretty well.  It took a while to get to the other side of the room and find the keys.  I luckily came across them pretty quick.  I started to try to get the key into the hole of the handcuffs.  But getting to the other side had been a real workout.  And I guess I was pretty excited.  Because with the frustration of trying to get the key into the handcuffs I had an orgasm.  I guess I would call it an orgasm.  It was definitely a release.  I finally made it out of the handcuffs.  But it was a real mess to clean up.  

The second time was when I lost a bet and had to use my giant dildo on myself.  It's so large that I cuss when it first goes in.  And then I cuss a lot more as I ride it.  I have to admit that I Love that feeling of being so full inside.  It feels delicious.  But it is still quite painful.  So picture me and my tight little ass.  Swallowing that huge dildo.  Bouncing up and down while my DD's are going everywhere.  I basically have to hold them with my hands while pounding myself.   After riding it for about 30 minutes.  That was all I could take.  I started to rub my Chastity cage.  Like a woman flicks her clit. (That's what I call her when she is in her cage. Clit!)  And I eventually had a release.  I can't really say this was an orgasm.  Because it was rather anti-climatic. It was basically just a... release. But I still enjoyed the ride.  

I'm not really sure why I enjoy doing these things to myself. I guess I'm a pain slut.  So if you want to add to my Chastity torment.  Keep liking and reblogging to add to my misery.  But since I kind of like the pain.  I guess your adding to my happiness.  I don't know I'm kind a confused. 


  

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm... public exposure of you RL shameful behavior is SUUUCH a turn-on for me! Thinking of you all strapped up on the floor, huffing and puffing as you try to work the key in the hole, finding your subspace... made this sissies clitty chubby in her panties! *blush*

    Not so much into the bondage.. but for me.... a bit of ballbusting is a fun way to keep my self-imposed cum denial going. If i feel her being bad, a couple of nice hard smacks to my egg sack, maybe a punch, hehe, and clitty gets big and stiffy... oh the delicious ache that spreads through my sex... and then i let her sit there and throb and weep, loving the denial.

    **kisses!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments Nicolette. My pain for your pleasure is a real turn on for me!

    I'm not so into the ballbusting...I think because I would just cry like a little girl and run away. But you make it sound fun. Sort of. LOL

    Kisses Shawna

    ReplyDelete