Monday, June 11, 2012

Just one more breath... please

I had a close call this weekend...  At the time I didn't think much about it.  But looking back, I should be more careful.

After my workout.   I ate lunch and took a shower.  It had been a hard workout so I was tired.  I decided to take a nap.  I had been wearing my double DD boobs.  Which make me feel very feminine.  And I had on my chastity and my pink crystal plug in my ass.  My girl had left a pair of her used panties, when she had left for work.  She had worn them for 24 hours and I new that they would be very juicy because I had given her oral in the morning and she never bothered to take them off.  I pulled them on over my head.  And I was right they had her strong smell on them.  The kind that makes my little puss tingle.  Over the panties I put on a pair of her pantyhose.  I tied them around my head.  I didn't want the panties to fall off my face while I slept.

I slept for quite some time.  I din't have any panties on.  Because I like to air out my chastity whenever I can.  But instead of my puss getting some air she had made a mess.  I hadn't realized while I was sleeping that my little puss was drooling like a faucet.  I reached down after my nap. To feel my thighs completely soaked in puss juice.  I was really horny at this point.  My girl was gone.  And I needed to do something about it.  

I was wearing my chastity so there is only one way to have that release.  It is to use my big huge fat dildo.  I love that thing sooooo much.  When it goes in, it just feels so good.  I had been wearing my pink crystal plug for hours before so the huge dildo slid right in.  It's so big that it still takes a few minutes before I'm ready to go all out on it.

So while I'm slowly sliding up and down.  Feeling every inch of the those fat ten inches.  I put on my latex hood with the inflatable penis gag.  It doesn't have any zippers or laces, it just slides on.  I have to get it just in the right place too.  When putting it on I have to get it over my head, then get the gag part in my mouth.  Then line up the to nose holes so that I can breathe.  It is quite an operation to do while bouncing up and down on a huge dildo that will make you gasp all on its own.  So once the hood is in place I put on a thick neck collar that has two buckles on it to hold it in place.  By the time I'm putting on the collar, I'm very distracted.  So I couldn't secure it very tightly.  That ended up being a very good thing.  So although the collar is not on super tight it is still very restrictive and doesn't let my head move much at all.

At this point I start to pump the penis gag.  Just a little at first... And my rhythm on my dildo picks up quite a bit.  And because I'm bouncing up and down so much, the giant boobs I'm wearing are bouncing pretty good.  So I have to hold on to them while I have the penis pump in my hand.  And I pump some more.  The penis gets rather large in my mouth.  And when it gets larger it becomes very difficult to breathe through the tiny holes of the hood.  I can actually pump it so big that it fills my mouth almost touching the back of my throat. And when that happens the nose holes move a bit and I'm not getting much air at all.  I actually love breath play so this isn't really a problem for me.  In fact it is a huge turn on for me.

I go back and forth on filling the pump gag so that I'm completely full in my mouth and barely breathing.  Then releasing the valve on the pump so I can get some air.  This happens many times.  Until one last time that I fill it so full I'm not breathing at all during my climax.  The problem is I try to pull the mask to get some air in my nose holes.  But I'm so low on air that it isn't doing anything for me.  It's at this point that I realize that I only have a few seconds left before I pass out.  And if I do, I probably won't wake up.  Because I won't have enough air getting to me.  If any at all.

And I know that I have this thick collar on with two buckles that are very difficult to get off.  So I start to fumble for the buckles.  And in my panic I can't even feel where my fingers need to be to start to unbuckle it.  Now several more precious seconds have passed and I'm really starting to panic.  My last resort is to just start pulling on the hood.  And hope that I can get it out of the collar.  A few tugs and all the latex seems to do is stretch.  Finally, I feel it start to move a bit.   I keep struggling.  I'm starting to suck in and out with no air at this point. Finally I get just enough of the latex out of the collar so I can get it up to my nose to breathe and spit out the gag.  AIR!

I don't think I would of been able to hold on much longer.  I pull off the latex mask the rest of the way.  And just collapse in a puddle of my own juices.  All of that and the dildo is still massaging my backside.  I look down at my chastity.  And see the huge mess of cum everywhere.  Even though I almost died.  It was one hell of an orgasm.  So lesson learned no more collar with that hood.

2 comments:

  1. Wow..be careful, hunni!
    I have to say, the picture of you like that, with your DD's heaving, is making my tent my panties!
    Hug, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your kind comments Sara! Kisses

    ReplyDelete